About BIGGUYS TATTOO
Learning tattoo takes talent, study, attitude, and time. There are so many tattoo artists out there and so many claims to offer the training. Some are good, however, some are not! You need to find someone with years of training and experience to back that up. Many a time a good artist may not be a good teacher. You need to find someone who can be a good teacher, show you the things that they have learned throughout their years of tattooing.
You will need to find a Tattoo artist who will devote their time into you as your mentor and instructor. Your instructor will help you in building a proper tattoo portfolio, by critiquing your work and helping you build one of the most important tools in your career. A portfolio is the key to people seeing your work and making the decision to get a lifelong piece of work on their body by you. During your tattoo apprenticeship, your instructor will want to see that you are enthusiastic about learning, open to criticism and have a passion for tattooing. Knowledge is the key in a good apprenticeship, we ensure that your instructor has the tools and the materials that you will need to take you to the next level.
INTRODUCTION Tattoo training cannot be learned by just watching videos, browsing internet, reading books, or watching somebody tattooing. It needs to be hands on training under supervision of a professional, experienced tattoo artist. To get the tattoo right, it requires lot of practice, practice and practice. It is not just about making tattoo in somebody’s skin, one needs to learn about equipments, colors, mixing techniques, handling body contours, shading, sterilization, disposing bio hazard material and after care. Our courses are designed to meet these needs and to establish you as a professional tattoo artist. Our training is full hands on training under supervision and guidance of well established, experience tattoo artist. Currently, we are offering this training in OUR STUDIO IN MUMBAI Tattoo n Piercing Trend in India Tattooing is a growing art in India and I want to expedite the proliferation of this art. Moreover tattooing is no less than a minor surgery and only a trained tattoo artist can conduct them successfully. There are no short cuts to learn tattooing. However there is certainly a proper and perfect way and I will help you to learn that. Tattoo Training and Academy is a one stop shop for all tattoo needs. Be it beginner or advanced level courses or purchasing quality tattoo equipment or tattoo jewelry, we offer it all.
TATTOO COURSE FOLLOWING WOULD BE COVERED DURING a 4 week training.(There is actually no duration; you will be associated with us untill you become confident.) The training includes the tips, content written by some renowned tattoo artists in the world; Nick Hurtado, Guy Aitchison, Russ Abbott, Kat Won D and many more. We believe in learning, implementation and getting inspired by some highly expeirenced seasoned artists around the globe.
- Introduction to step by step procedures involved in doing a tattoo including stencil making and application
- History of Tattooing
- Various traditions and cultures involved in Tattooing
- Different style of tattooing followed in different countries and cultures Art Technique (Design, Drawing, Flash)
- Theory of Tattoo Designing
- Practicing various Design techniques on paper and practice skin
- Various tattoo drawing techniques
- Steps of tattoo drawing from outlining to shading and finalization
- Using Flash, helping and guiding techniques for selecting the right flash Sterilization and Operational Techniques
- Introduction to various equipments
- Sterilization techniques
- OSHA Standards
- Handling and Safe disposal of used needles and other hazardous waste
- Packing and loading needles safely in the tip/tube without causing damage or injury Machine Construction & Adjustment
- Introduction to all equipment and disposables
- Strip down and re-building tattoo machines
- Resetting, tensioning of spring assemblies on machines to give various penetrating power to suit various needle formations
- Learning about tattoo needles, Which ones to use for outlining in fine and bold lines, coloring in large and small areas, shading and creating grey tones Tattooing Techniques
- Outlining Technique, Shading Technique, Color Technique
- Color Mixing & Theory – Practice, Practice and Practice Aftercare